<body>


Saturday, March 10, 2007

raaa. so much hw! nonono, it's yippeee! so much hw. haha! mrs lim is good la=] but her hw's just too much=x
yay! i'm going to work doubly hard after march hols!=] i want my l1r5 to be 9! vjvjvj=] heh. i want to join xxx as cca.shant say wat it is, or u ppl will laugh. LOL. this march hols... i'm going to finish my hw. I WILL I WILL I WILL. =]
oh ya. ytd sucks. zhou lao shi said i didnt change to make my hou tui longer while doing the yan zhi tiao. hais. i'm trying very hard le... but, it's just too tiring when it gets to the back part =( nvm jia you! performing next wed. lower sec efl for the thai ppl. i'll just... try my best. haha. the stage's so damn slippery la. zz.

what we could have been, 1:30 PM.

Profile
'SHARON :)
- 26 jan
-i love silence

Tagboard
Wishlist
woosh, here's my new wish list.. i want people whom i love dearly to be happy and healthy.
Exits
Archives
Credits