<body>


Wednesday, November 07, 2007

WEE WEE WEE! left mcq papers! :D:D:D

i dont know how i will do.. but.. i guess i tried my best=[ i'm scared though. i dont want to get those shit results i got for prelims!!

i want to do so many things now.

JERRY! we'll go sentosa! :D and we'll les. HAHA! hong kong series! and shopping shopping and more shopping! wee! you're my thunder~

MOK PEIJIE.. mahjong! pool! swim! CRAP!

CAISHAN! CHENGYAN!= we'll turn into bimbos!=x AHAHA.

HONEY!:D:D:D too many to be listed=D

I WANT TO PLAY TENNIS, TENNIS and more TENNIS!

I WANT TO DANCE, DANCE, DANCE and DANCE!

OMG. i'm feel high. haha.

so many chalets coming up.. weee! hell excited. i'm supposed to go for my cousin's chalet today! but my dad din come home! hmph=(






i went out with twin twin today! din buy the 'twin' shirt we wanted to . but nvm! I LOVE YOU! HOW I WISH YOU DONT HAVE TO SHIFT HOUSE=[ i feel like tearing again. xiezhi=[

what we could have been, 8:50 PM.

Profile
'SHARON :)
- 26 jan
-i love silence

Tagboard
Wishlist
woosh, here's my new wish list.. i want people whom i love dearly to be happy and healthy.
Exits
Archives
Credits