<body>


Sunday, October 19, 2008

(my dear man)
i feel so sad whenever i hear abt breakups.

i just want to hold onto you. and stick to you just like glue:D

my dear man, i'm going to see you tmr, and you're going to turn 17! finally we're going to be of the same age. HAHAHA!!


(twin!!)
miss miss misses. TWINTWIN! I WANT TO SEE YOU. I WANT TO HUG YOU, I WANT TO KISS YOU. HAHAHA. no, i'm not les pls. but i really want to see you! NO RESTRICTION:D:D i can talk to twin abt EVERYTHING, and yes, EVERYTHING under the sun. lalala. i wonder who i'd have been if not for you.

what we could have been, 7:13 PM.

Profile
'SHARON :)
- 26 jan
-i love silence

Tagboard
Wishlist
woosh, here's my new wish list.. i want people whom i love dearly to be happy and healthy.
Exits
Archives
Credits